A SPECIAL event, which hopes to help its attendees break their ‘ancestral curses’ will take place in north London On Friday 28th Oct 2011.
Breaking Ancestral Curses aims to show attendees that negative situations in life are not brought on by simple misfortune but are actually handed down through the generations.
“My father was a very aggressive and violent man. From a young age he showed me how to use a gun and he would take me everywhere for me to learn his way of life. I grew up in the same way,” says Alex Bolivar who was a guest at a previous event.
“I became just like him – cold, heartless and indifferent towards people. It was a case of ‘like father, like son’. Attending an event like this one helped me to break this violent cycle that had been passed down through generations of my family,” he continued.
The event will ask guests to question aspects of their life that they are unhappy with and then look at the possibility that ‘something more sinister (may be) at work.’
“No one in my family is happily married and neither am I,” reads one of the problems on the event’s web page.
“No one in my family has ever been successful and I can’t seem to breakthrough financially either.” another goes on.
“If one or more of these statements relate to you and find that something negative is at work in your life, why not come and see if the breaking Ancestral Curses event could benefit you,” said the event organisers in a statement.
* When is life just coincidence and when is something more sinister at work?
* Do any of these statements reflect what’s happening to you?
* No-one in my family is happily married and neither am I.
* Everyone always leaves me.
* No-one in my family has ever been successful and I can’t seem to breakthrough financially either.
* The same pattern of divorce, sicknesses, or sudden deaths occur in my household.
* My parents told me, “your children will treat you as badly as you have treated me,” and this is exactly what has happened.
* My father used to drink and smoke heavily and I am doing the same.
If one or more of these statements relate to you and find that something negative is at work in your life, why not come and see if the breaking Ancestral Curses event could benefit you this Friday 28th October, 2011.
We’ll be holding this special event where you will be taught how you could change each of the situations above.
Breaking Ancestral Curses will take place on Oct 28 2011 at the Rainbow Theatre, 232 Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, London, N4 3NX. Also at other venues throughout the UK.
For more information, visit: www.uckg.org/curses or call 0870 0682 000